Monday, April 27, 2009

Drawing to a Close

It's the last day of holidays tomorrow and I just wanted to see how much I had accomplished on my list of things I wanted to do.
Incomplete
Finished
Started, but didn't finish
1. Finish Modern essay on Nazi's: I spent a few days working on this, but in the end I don't think I even finished researching properly. I'm hoping to start the logbook tomorrow. 
2. Found and written notes on the sources for Ancient Oral
3. Read 'Mysteries of Udolpho': I read the first few pages and gave up, so I'm not even putting this as green. 
4. Write some practice essays for EEXT
5. Finish researching Rasputin: I worked on it, but didn't finish researching. Hopefully continue to research tonight and tomorrow. 
6. Write a second draft on HEXT Project: Was focused on finishing the research, and not writing in sentences. 
7. Revise Balance of Payments
8. Do some of the "revision" questions in the Economics text books to revise the two chapters you've done
9. Write out the essays and practice short answer questions from the "Model Answer Series"
10. Come up with a new creative writing story for Belonging: I'm hoping to do this tomorrow, or at least in the first week of school. Even if it's just a plan.
11. Write another essay for Belonging
12. Do all of Pompeii and Herculaneum past papers
13. Re-do essay from the Half-Yearlies on Role of the Pharaoh
14. Practice essay on the Hyksos
15. Write Egyptian notes under syllabus headings
16. Re-do essay on Treaty of Versailles from Half-Yearlies
17. Re-do World War One section, using the markers notes
18. Write EEXT speech into an essay form
19. Draw up a table for the belonging essay plan: I'm hoping to do this in the first week back at school, when there isn't a lot of homework. I've written it on my to-do list. 
20. Re-do Inequalities and Types of Development essay from Half-Yearlies
21. Do the essay on globalisation from the Half-Yearlies
22. Be up to date on logbook
23. Watch Hamlet DVD

Pretty sad, actually. If all goes well I hope to have all of these completed in the first two weeks back at school, except for a few things, which were always going to be a bit stretched. 

No comments: