Sunday, April 19, 2009

5 Year Plan

So this morning I was thinking about my plan to move to London after finishing University. So I did a bit more research, and there are a few things I am worried about:
1. The whole "there are already too many Australian's living in London, we don't want you here" thing. I don't want to live in an area known for Australians. So to try and combat this, I want to live in the East of London. In somewhere like Hackney or Camden.
2. Also, I'm worried that I'm not going to get there soon enough. I still have four years of uni before I can go. I think I'll have to go on a holiday there with a boy/friend half way during the course (2 years) because I will not be able to wait that long. I've already waited long enough. Perhaps an exchange?

My Five Year Life Plan (2009 - 2014)

1. Finish HSC in 2009
2. Get job at Franklins or a shoe shop part time in 2009 Christmas holidays
3. Get into University in early 2010, and start that year
4. Travel to New Zealand in early 2010 with Jess
5. In 2014 or 2013 (depending on your course) you should be preparing to leave Sydney for London.

No comments: