Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lady of Leisure 2011


So the plan for 2011 is to be a lady of leisure.
When I come back from Europe I want to:

BUY:
- An Iphone
- Etsy stuff
- Books from amazon
- Perfume
- Nice/fashionable work clothes
- Dresses
- Toys for Eridani and Niru's baby
- Homewares stuff (candles, bathroom accessories, maybe orla keiley towels, tea cups)
- IKEA
- tabletonic.com.au
- anastasia dolls


BARS/CLUBS:
- Hugo's
- Ivy Pool
- Zita
- Fringe
- Chinese Laundry
- Cargo
- Fringe

I want to have a stream of:
- movie dates
- sushi trains
- balcony dinners
- baby sitting duties from eridani and niru
- baby showers
- weddings
- lunches
- breakfasts on the beach
- brunches
- gym sessions
- trips to ikea
- eastern suburbs shopping

Although 2010 was amazing, it's been a year of great growth and achievements for me, it definitely had its downsides, especially in the early/mid part. Anyway, next year I would like a bit more consistency in my life. Perhaps knowing what my decision is finally: work or university. I know I can do both, and that it will be a hectic year, but soon I'll have to choose which one is my priority - finally.

No comments: