Saturday, July 11, 2009

12th July - 17th July

There's so much to do over the next week, before Getaway at 4pm on Friday the 17th of July. My brother isn't at home, so I have some peace and quiet. I haven't been out a lot last week, just to go to study classes, I even worked on the days I'd given myself off.

Over the next week I want to have done:
- Two essays for Ancient NK (Building programs and Impact of empire)
- Practice economics definitions (using cards) 
- Economics: Have done Topic 3 Notes
- Watched Northanger Abbey on youtube
- Modern: Done an essay for Germany 
- Modern: Leni practice questions
- Religion: Environmental ethics question for assessment
- Ext English: Analysed Anne Bronte poem
- Ext English: Planned essay nature question
- Read Wag the Dog booklet
- Modern: Read the stuff Mrs King gave you

No comments: