Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Mutterings



What a brilliant two games of Twenty20 Cricket we had! Nice to see Mr (Mike Hussey) Cricket back in form, and a new face (David Warner) doing so well on debut. It was also great to see so many people at both games, with both stadiums nearly sold out.

So I have two weeks and a bit left of holidays and got Summer Camp on Friday which goes for five days. I really haven't been doing much work, and I'm disappointed at myself. I was talking to one of my friends at a birthday gathering I went to the other day, and she was talking about all her major works and how she had been working on them all holidays, and I realised that I had a major work I should have been working on. I've completely forgotten that I wanted to (and should have) finished all my research on Rasputin by the end of the holidays. So I have a little less than two weeks (when I get rid of the time I'm going to be away on Summer Camp) to finish all my research on Rasputin. I'll also have to write in my log book, which I totally forgot about.



At the moment I'm focused on decorating my room. I've been to Bunnings Warehouse and got nearly every paint sample available. I'm thinking of painting my room grey. From Dulux, I'm liking "Limed White", but I'm unsure whether I want to go darker.
I keep looking out for a mirror, and I want a new bed side table, so I've been looking at all these decorating blogs for ideas. I've also been buying candles, and little things that I want to decorate my room with when it's done.

No comments: